Monday, July 19, 2010

top 20 most played songs on my music player

my music player is currently on shuffle. Out of 2052 songs on my player here are my most played songs. :)

20. Dekada- Join the Club
(unsorted)
19. Beth-Mark Salling
( Glee)
18.  your house- alanis morrisette
(unplugged)
17, act naturally- semisonic
( all about chemistry)
16. Purest of Pain- Son by 4
(Purest of Pain)
 15. you belong to me- jason wade
(ost- shrek)
14. five candles (you were there)- Jars of Clay
(much afraid)

13. I can't make you love me- bonnie raitt
( the best of bonnie raitt)
12. Brighter than the sunshine- aqualung
( strange and Beautiful)
11. mad world- adam lambert
( american idol season 8)
10. love lockdown remix- lfmao/ kanye west

9 Bust your window- jazmine sullivan
(fearless)
8. give it to me- timbaland feat nelly furtado and justin timberlake
(shock value)
7. forever and always- a rocket to the moon (taylor swift cover)

 6. i touch myself- the divynils
( the divinyls)
5. baby we're invincible- a rocket to the moon
(summer 07)
4. i see you- leona lewis
(ost- avatar)
3. Wow- Kylie Minogue
(x)
2. why me, why now- the saturdays
(chasing lights)
1. Delicious- Kulay