Friday, August 20, 2010

Lesbian in Me

Who says I don't like girls?

Sadly I only came up with 20 names. I wouldn't mind singing "I kissed a girl"...lolz..

20. Jef Gaitan
Survivor Philippines Season 2 2nd Runner Up.
19. Jennylin Mercado
starsruck season 1 winner
18. Carla Abellana
star of Rosalinda Philippine Remake
17. Tuesday Vargas
comedienne
16. Rhian Ramos
star of Illumina,La Lola and Stairway to Heaven tv series
15. Cherry Ann Kubota
 Mossimo Bikini Summit 1st runner up
 14. Daiana Menezes
Eat Bulaga Host
13. Jacke Rice
Starstruck Season 3 Winner
12. Lovi Poe
( i love her because no one  I know likes her. Plus she looks like my Crush Gorgeous Dawn..lol)
 11. Zoe Zaldana
female lead, Avatar 2010
10. Kyla
Rnb Princess
My favorite local Singer of all time, (yeah aside from Sitti haha)
9. Parvati Shallow
Survivor Celebrity ( Heroes vs. Villains)
8. Solenn Heussaff
supermodel, Survivor Celebrity edition castaway
7 Grace Lee
Magic 89.9 Dj, Tv Host
6. Marian Rivera
TV star, Darna, Marimar, Dyesebel
( i know, i know, i know y'all don't like her..) hahaha.
5 Hayley Williams
Paramore Lead Singer

 4. Angelica Panganiban
TV star, Rubi
3. Heart Evangelista
 TV Star, Langit sa Piling mo, Full House
2. Diana Agron
Quinn Fabray of Glee
 and my dream girl...( hey just kiddin)


1. Amanda Seyfried
Mamma Mia, Dear John, Letters to Juliet, Chloe


Happy weekend Everyone