Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In Demand

When we were together I was blown away
Just like paper from a fan
But you would act like I was just a kid
Like we were never gonna last
But now I've got someone who cares for me, yeah
He wrote my name in silver sands
I think you know you've lost the love of your life
And you said I was the best you've ever had
(Because I'm in demand, hey)
You're thinking of the way you should've of held my hand
And all the times you'd say you didn't understand
You never had our love written in your plans
But now I'm in demand
I never think you saw the best of me
There's a side you'll never know
'Cos love and loving are two different things
Set your sights far too low
It's only when I fall asleep
I see that winning smile
When my dreams just move along
You've lost the race by milesYeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Stay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
You know I'm in demand
Say you're in demand
You know I'm in demand
Always in demand
Never had our love written in your plans
You know I'm in demand